need help with hotels

buzz2400

I am going on a cruise out of miami on 3/1.  I am flying into Fort Lauderdale on 2/29.  I want a hotel near fort lauderdale that is not so expensive.  It seems that they are mid $200 and up.  I arrive around 730 p.m. that night and will be taking a uber to the hotel.  I am just going to sleep so I don't need near beach or anything like that.

Then after the cruise I want to spend one night in miami.  I plan on taking a uber to the hotel and then the next day take a uber to fort lauderdale airport.  I would like the hotel near the beach. 

Any help would be so appreciated.  I just can't seem to find any good deals on hotels. 

15 minutes ago, buzz2400 said:

I am going on a cruise out of miami on 3/1.  I am flying into Fort Lauderdale on 2/29.  I want a hotel near fort lauderdale that is not so expensive.  It seems that they are mid $200 and up.  I arrive around 730 p.m. that night and will be taking a uber to the hotel.  I am just going to sleep so I don't need near beach or anything like that.

Then after the cruise I want to spend one night in miami.  I plan on taking a uber to the hotel and then the next day take a uber to fort lauderdale airport.  I would like the hotel near the beach. 

Any help would be so appreciated.  I just can't seem to find any good deals on hotels. 

The problem is your dates are peak season.  Hotels start mid $200s that time of year.  You may save some money using hotwire.

I really like The Catalina Beach Resort on South Beach.  It's a great hotel and usually I can get it for a great price.

Also The Marseilles and South Seas are good values.  Not oceanfront look at The Essex.