Are we allowed to discuss message boards outside of CC?

Shayhooper

6 minutes ago, SeaShark said:

Seem's like it would be easier to just discuss it here...don't see the need for two places to discuss the same topic.

That's fair.  CC is great and is now and will likely always be my go to for cruise research.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shof515 said:

the /r/Cruise subreddit is better and has more activity

It does and I go there frequently.  I just happened to notice that there was a sub for RC and was surprised there wasn't one for RCL.  Figured I would start one.  🙂

I saw the sub has like 9 members in the NCL sub area which isn't enough to be useful yet and I'm not interested in sorting through other cruise line posts in the main subforum.....the place we aren't allowed to provide links to has an area with 39K members for only NCL discussions, and you don't have all the rules and your posts and topics don't randomly disappear all the time.....on the other hand, you are using your real name in a pretty public space and don't have some of the nice benefits of the meet & greets and other things that are exclusive to here.....

Basically, it seems like providing links for or too overtly discussing other cruising related websites is not permitted unless it is a personal travelogue site:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/guidelines/#guides_others

Edited by pghflyer