Punta Sur Eco Park

kimlovesfl

My husband and I have an excursion booked to Punta Sur Eco Park, through Celebrity Equinox. I would like to know what type of food there is in the restaurants and snack bars there. Not looking for anything fancy; I would love some fresh seafood, but hubby can't eat seafood, so burgers, chicken, whatever, would work for him. It's a fairly long excursion, and lunch isn't included.

Has anyone else been here, and if so, what are your thoughts? I love ecological parks, and it was one of the few excursions (we have loads and loads of OBC to use) that wasn't just all day at an all-inclusive beach resort, or focused on snorkeling and scuba diving or tequila tasting. I can't swim, husband doesn't drink, and this place seemed perfect for the 2 of us. On our previous 2 visits to Cozumel, we took the ferry to Playa Del Carmen.

1 hour ago, kimlovesfl said:

My husband and I have an excursion booked to Punta Sur Eco Park, through Celebrity Equinox. I would like to know what type of food there is in the restaurants and snack bars there. Not looking for anything fancy; I would love some fresh seafood, but hubby can't eat seafood, so burgers, chicken, whatever, would work for him. It's a fairly long excursion, and lunch isn't included.

Has anyone else been here, and if so, what are your thoughts? I love ecological parks, and it was one of the few excursions (we have loads and loads of OBC to use) that wasn't just all day at an all-inclusive beach resort, or focused on snorkeling and scuba diving or tequila tasting. I can't swim, husband doesn't drink, and this place seemed perfect for the 2 of us. On our previous 2 visits to Cozumel, we took the ferry to Playa Del Carmen.

I haven’t been on the excursion. This is the name of the beach club since it was renamed and is the one I assume they use although there is also a snack bar I think. We went independently many years ago.

http://www.anemonademarbeach.com/packages

The menu is on the website.

Interested to hear what you found in Playa that you couldn't do on Cozumel? Playa is great for a mainland vacation but I have found most  things are too far to be worthwhile during a ship visit, IMO.

We just returned from there last week. They definitely had sea food and mexican food like tacos and stuff. I'm not sure about hamburgers. I only glanced at the menu briefly because our lunch was included with our tour there and they only offered us 3 items off the menu. I will say they were expensive! We bought 5 sodas and an order of nachos and I'm thinking it was between $35-40.