Pre Cruise Registration Issues

tnt10

Could someone please tell me how to register information for 2 passengers on a RSSC cruise?

I am able to enter my information, (passport, etc.), but I see no place to enter accompanying passengers info?

How is this done?   Frustrated to say the least...

Thanks for your help...

It sounds like whomever you booked the cruise through didn't provide both passenger's names.  Every cruise we've booked, once linked to our Regent account using the booking number, and selecting "manage My Cruise" shows:

Guest Details

MR. PORTOLAN

GUEST INFO FORM (hyperlink to my form)

MS. PORTOLAN

GUEST INFO FORM (hyperlink to my SO's form)

If this isn't the case for you, I think you'll need to call Regent (if you booked directly with them) or your TA and get your companion's name added to the reservations.  I imagine they did charge you for two, right?

1 hour ago, Portolan said:

It sounds like whomever you booked the cruise through didn't provide both passenger's names.  Every cruise we've booked, once linked to our Regent account using the booking number, and selecting "manage My Cruise" shows:

Guest Details

MR. PORTOLAN

GUEST INFO FORM (hyperlink to my form)

MS. PORTOLAN

GUEST INFO FORM (hyperlink to my SO's form)

If this isn't the case for you, I think you'll need to call Regent (if you booked directly with them) or your TA and get your companion's name added to the reservations.  I imagine they did charge you for two, right?

Just found the tap to both passengers information, now I feel pretty silly...

Thanks for the help!!

Happy Cruising

Edited by tnt10

10 hours ago, Wendy The Wanderer said:

Did you figure it out?  I'm presuming you meant for just two passengers, not three?

Yes, I did figure it out.  Yes it is for 2 passengers, but I wan't going under the Manage Your Trip tab.  In fact, that didn't show up right away when I was on the the RSSC website.  Once that TAB appeared, it was a no-brainer...

Thanks Everyone!

• Like 1