Harmony 3 Night Dining Package: Need Answers!

jules71

First time on Oasis class ship and confused about dining. Hard to find information on restaurants on Royal Caribbean site. Finally found on this board a concise list of which restaurants are complimentary and which have a fee. Thank you! So now considering a 3 night dining package, but confused about some of the details.  Specifically, what restaurants are al la carte and in what restaurants does the dining package cover the full fee? 

For restaurants with a la carte pricing, package includes a $35 credit towards the food portion of your bill, with the exception of Port Side BBQ and Playmakers which will be $20.*

Thanks!

• Like 1

Wonderland, 150 Central Park, Chop's, and Jamies are all covered in full with the package.  You make a reservation for a time when you book but you will find nothing is pre reserved when you actually board.  Make your reservations as soon as you board, there is a kiosk in the promenade or you can go to any specialty restaurant to make all reservations. We go up to Wonderland to make all our reservations for the week as there is rarely a line at that venue.  PS, a $20 credit at Playmakers or Portside BBQ is more then you could eat. happy cruising

Edited by taglovestocruise

26 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Wonderland, 150 Central Park, Chop's, and Jamies are all covered in full with the package.  You make a reservation for a time when you book but you will find nothing is pre reserved when you actually board.  Make your reservations as soon as you board, there is a kiosk in the promenade or you can go to any specialty restaurant to make all reservations. We go up to Wonderland to make all our reservations for the week as there is rarely a line at that venue.  PS, a $20 credit at Playmakers or Portside BBQ is more then you could eat. happy cruising

No playmakers or Portside Bbq on Harmony. 

Sushi at Izumi, Sabor, and Johnny Rockets are the Al a carte restaurants off the top of my head, I might be missing a place. We had the 3 night package on harmony earlier this month, and did Izumi twice because we loved it so much. Both times we ordered enough items between the two of us that we were a couple dollars over the $70 limit for us both, but they didn't charge us the difference, they rung up the bill as $70. When I say a couple dollars I really mean like $3-4 by our own math. We had different servers each night but they both did it for us. I highly recommend Izumi if you like sushi! Or even if you don't and someone else with you does, the spicy miso ramen bowl was to die for!