Any gluten free pizza in Sorrentos on Anthem?

15 hours ago, Colorado Babe said:

When you go up to the counter just let the server know you are GF.  It will take about 10-15 minutes. I always ask them to make it crispy.  It takes a little longer.

Agree...sister has Celiac disease...and did the same thing.  Pizza was very good...and well worth the wait!  🙂 

Great Gluten Free Pizzas and they will make to order with almost any topping you desire. I get extra pepperoni and cheese plus veggies. I do ask them to bake longer so the crust is a nice dark brown like their regular pizzas are so the middle of the cruit is also baked light brown. I then take it to the pub and get a gluten free beer to have with it. RCCL is very good about taking care of their customers that have food issues. All you need to do is ask, and be sure they know of your food issues. Any chef will personally take care of you, especially in the windjammer to assure you get the correct food.

3 minutes ago, EdandMary said:

Great Gluten Free Pizzas and they will make to order with almost any topping you desire. I get extra pepperoni and cheese plus veggies. I do ask them to bake longer so the crust is a nice dark brown like their regular pizzas are so the middle of the cruit is also baked light brown. I then take it to the pub and get a gluten free beer to have with it. RCCL is very good about taking care of their customers that have food issues. All you need to do is ask, and be sure they know of your food issues. Any chef will personally take care of you, especially in the windjammer to assure you get the correct food.

Agree there...even Chef's Table is very good with Gluten free options.  And IMHO (plus everyone else that tried my dish agreed)...the Gluten free was as good, if not better... than the regular entrees.  🙂 

• Like 1