3 adults in Inside Stateroom - beds?

cpjenks2001

4 hours ago, denmarks said:

Information here is not just for the OP. Other people search for the subject and appreciate the details.

I seriously doubt anyone is searching for information on what type cabin, be it inside, outside, or penthouse suite,  Cruise Critic members prefer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ombud said:

Oh snap!

I booked E626 on the Majestic and was assured by 1-800-Princess that it dropped down from the ceiling!  Haven't booked a 3 person in years but it was the last one in that category. At least I won't be disappointed when getting on now 

Just did a quick search

https://www.onlinecruiseadvisor.co.nz/majestic-princess-auckland-23-october-2018/

I hope I'm wrong.

image.png.32c99fc8ccd9f73f712b164b9b4dd0c3.png

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, cpjenks2001 said:

Not too concerned with room being crowded. We've all shared hotel rooms before

Your cabin will be 1/3 to 1/4 the size of the hotel room you shared.   

Edited by dns65

I have not been/nor do I want to be on a Royal Class ship.  It's too bad the Royal Class ships did away with he Plaza deck cabins.  Be sure to pick a aft deck that has an extra bathroom nearby (deck above/below).  I see that they have a few sideways cabins.  That may offer a little more space.

Edited by cr8tiv1

11 hours ago, AbbyGirl said:

You can also shower at the spa. I did that last year and then would just get ready there or in my room. 

The OP is considering a cabin on a Royal class ship which means no free access to the SPA showers unless you buy Enclave pass. I believe there are showers available at the fitness center not located in the Spa area on Royal class ships, there are on different deck far away.

To the OP-

Here’s a thought....

You are comfortable with booking an interior cabin for three adults,so of course book that cabin category. But, then, check for price drops/sales/perks promotions for the cruise,checking the fares  for Deluxe Balcony and/or Mini Suite cabins.

Both of these categories of cabins on Regal class ships  have sofa beds - the Mini Suite having a full sized sofa, theDeluxe Balcony more of a loveseat. 

You may find a reduced fare that can get you a larger cabin with a bed that does not require someone to climb a ladder to get into it.

Bon Voyage !