Your Time Dining on Carnival Glory

Two Rileys

Hello Everybody,

My husband and I will be taking a cruise on the Carnival Glory later this year.  We like to eat dinner early so we chose the Your Time Dining option.  We've chosen this option in the past and have never had any luck with getting a table for 2 with a little privacy.  Usually, we are sandwiched in between two other tables for 2.

My question is for others who have sailed the Glory recently with the Your Time Dining option.  Were you lucky enough to snag a table for 2 with a bit of privacy and, if so, do you remember the table number and the name of the dining room?

Thanks so much!

2 hours ago, Two Rileys said:

My question is for others who have sailed the Glory recently with the Your Time Dining option.  Were you lucky enough to snag a table for 2 with a bit of privacy and, if so, do you remember the table number and the name of the dining room?

That's just the way the floor plan is designed. The two-tops are crazy close together. The last time we sat at one, we did strike up a nice conversation with the couple next to us. We ended up going to some of the activities together and had a fun time. So while typically I'm not really into sitting that close to someone, it worked out nicely on that occasion.

With Your Time Dining, you'll be in the Golden MDR on the Glory. It's right by the Lobby.

on glory for Xmas, and most of the 2 tops are way too close together, even worse is they seat a section so the can bring out meals for 4-5 tables at the same time, rather than spacing out the tables thorough out the dining room.  by far the worst YTD experience we have had in 20+ cruises with YTD.  Don't get me wrong we will still cruise and still do YTD, just not our best experience

In the back of the dining room on each each side of the steps that go up to the raised section in the middle is a table for two with a chair on one side and a booth on the other. That’s where I sat. No table on one side of you. Just a table for four on the other side but more space between tables than you have in other areas of the dining room. One of the table numbers was 192 in August. 

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1