Discount Carnival Cards

Mysticalbama

We’ll I called Allstate about my account not letting me log in. It either wants me to verify my account with my birthdate which tells me it’s wrong And I have to call customer service or when I log in through the app it says this option is not available at this time and if I’m a new account holder it takes 24 to 48 hours for new trips to upload for my account to be available.  I’ve been a drivewise account holder for 4 years.  Ya I didn’t use it for about a year and when I log in it gives me all this crap.  Anyway Allstate says they can’t help me cause I’m not a policy holder.  Wow.   Ok. Well I guess Allstate rewards is out.

12 minutes ago, Brad1972 said:

We’ll I called Allstate about my account not letting me log in. It either wants me to verify my account with my birthdate which tells me it’s wrong And I have to call customer service or when I log in through the app it says this option is not available at this time and if I’m a new account holder it takes 24 to 48 hours for new trips to upload for my account to be available.  I’ve been a drivewise account holder for 4 years.  Ya I didn’t use it for about a year and when I log in it gives me all this crap.  Anyway Allstate says they can’t help me cause I’m not a policy holder.  Wow.   Ok. Well I guess Allstate rewards is out.

I am a policy holder and repeatedly got the 24-48 hour page.  IT has "been working on it" for several weeks.  Not that anything has changed.

I am very envious of all of you who are benefiting from it!

43 minutes ago, Brad1972 said:

Restart your computer, and try to login using this link:

http://allstaterewards.com

4 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

Restart your computer, and try to login using this link:

http://allstaterewards.com

Same thing.  I’ve tried it on my laptop, iPad and my phone many times over the past couple months.  Same result.  I tried a couple days ago creating a new account but it said that phone number is already associated with an account.  I’m wonder if I create a new account off my iPads phone number if it will work.

Just now, Brad1972 said:

Same thing.  I’ve tried it on my laptop, iPad and my phone many times over the past couple months.  Same result.  I tried a couple days ago creating a new account but it said that phone number is already associated with an account.  I’m wonder if I create a new account off my iPads phone number if it will work.

Log in on "Incognito Mode" (Private Mode on Safari). If that doesn't work, try clearing your cookies/cache.

28 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

Log in on "Incognito Mode" (Private Mode on Safari). If that doesn't work, try clearing your cookies/cache.

Done that too.  Same thing

whats weird is on my phone I can open the Allstate app go into drivewise and I can see my points and the daily deal but as soon I try to redeem points it asks me to verify my identity with my birthday and it keeps telling me it’s wrong.  So I can never get into the rewards page to use my points.  I had 117k points too.

Edited by Brad1972

2 hours ago, Brad1972 said:

We’ll I called Allstate about my account not letting me log in. It either wants me to verify my account with my birthdate which tells me it’s wrong And I have to call customer service

Anytime most of us get that birth date verification screen, clearing cookies and clicking on the link again takes care of it. Not sure why it's not working for you. Sounds like you have deeper account problems for some reason. What number were you calling? Allstate Rewards has its own customer service dept. But they're pretty clueless. That number is 800-642-2609. I think the problem is that the rewards program is handled by a third-party company, which leaves the Allstate reps. in the dark about much of it.

I used to do AARP, but switched from Geico to Allstate last year for car insurance, and was tickled to find out about Allstate rewards.  The "rat boxes" in my cars are generating all kinds of points for me along with the emails.

Another possibility is that AAA members here in Florida can get 5% discount for gift cards purchased in a AAA branch.

Keep the ideas coming!

Wendy