Suggestions for tour for elderly couple mobility issues

Heatherco

You can take a scenic tour down to Soufriere. Most stops can accommodate persons that are wheel chair bound. Restaurants are slowly adjusting to have wheel chair or persons with limited ability access to their establishment. I suggest you look into a tour operators and be sure to mention about the mobility issues. Few of them are Serenitytvl, Barefoot, Spencers... Some might suggest you do it private, then you won't have to worry about others..

On 1/10/2020 at 9:26 PM, Heatherco said:

My parents are in their late 70’s and my mom has limited mobility.  Can anyone suggest a tour or something they could do to see a bit of the island on their cruise stop there in February?

Any suggestions are appreciated!

There's various land tours down to Soufriere, Pitons, volcano. If they can walk for about 20-30 feet or handle 10 or so steps, even slowly, they can handle most of the sights, which are mainly near the road or a short walk. They likely wouldn't be a Le to actually do the full volcano tour, but they could see it from the landing that overlooks it, etc.  

Serenity TVL, Real St Lucia Experience, Cosol, James Tours, etc can all help out.  Or a private driver to custumize their tour.  

Or, beach day it. Vigie Beach is right nearby, 6-7 minute cab ride, 25-30inute walk. Lovely long beach with boardwalk, restaurants and bars, washrooms, chairs, shade, etc.