Signature Suite Mimosas?

DanBoy

This discussion had me intrigued so I went to check our breakfast menu from our cruise in April/May on the Prinsendam and if you look at the bottom the menu does indeed say Sig/Nep/PS so it seems like the expanded menu is geared for Signature Suites:

37F6AEBC-AF32-4682-9F58-868765314C31.jpeg.df896f3ec75339716f615c9287013c35.jpeg

22 minutes ago, kazu said:

This discussion had me intrigued so I went to check our breakfast menu from our cruise in April/May on the Prinsendam and if you look at the bottom the menu does indeed say Sig/Nep/PS so it seems like the expanded menu is geared for Signature Suites:

37F6AEBC-AF32-4682-9F58-868765314C31.jpeg.df896f3ec75339716f615c9287013c35.jpeg

Thank you Kazu! I just took a screen shot of your menu in case we get the old menu. We will be on Oosterdam 6 weeks in SY cabin and plan on having mimosas every morning!

1 hour ago, DanBoy said:

Well.. I wrote Customer service.. She said "sorry for the confusion but signature suites do not qualify for the Upgraded breakfast menu.. we shall see 🙂

Remember the old adage.

Those that work in Seattle have often not been on a ship and do not always know how things work on the ships.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/13/2020 at 3:34 PM, Loreto said:

When we were in a ss suite on the Eurodam in Dec. 2018, we initially were given the expanded menu.  We enjoyed it for a few days, then it ended.  We had terrible room stewards (first time I have ever said that😢) and I think they just gave us the wrong card.  It never happened on subsequent cruises in an ss.  I have mentioned to HAL in writing that we hate the new menu and would prefer the a la carte menu.  We would end up ordering things we didn't want just to get items we want...a terrible waste of food.  So far they haven't listened. 

Karen

We would prefer a simple al la carte menu as well. Sometimes I don't want bacon or sausage or toast, just eggs and fruit. But I get all that and if I want fruit I have to take the yogurt and pastries too. Lots goes to waste. I have had some luck writing in my requests but other days, no luck.