Medicine

Winemyst

One of our family recently received a diagnosis that will require daily meds that must be stored in the refrigerator. This is new territory for us. I think I’ve figured out how to transport it on an overseas flight with a cooler, and now I must figure out the cruise and hotels. For those with similar needs, what do you do on the cruise? Do you use the minibar fridge? How do you handle hotels? My experience in some hotels is that the fridge is not that cold. 

Our hotels are in Rome and Venice, if any one has any specific experience there. And we are sailing on an M class ship in a family veranda, if that makes a difference

I have one med that requires refrigeration.   I keep it in the refrigerator without a problem.  For traveling I use an insulin travel pack with reusable freezer ice packs.   There are many available on Amazon.   While on the ship and hotels I use the refrigerator in the room.   

Not sure of the drug your using but you can google on it for storage temperature.    Insulin can be store at 56-86 F (15-30C) for up to 30 day.