Transfer service from cruise port to airport

azalice

Looking for  shuttle service or car service from Copenhagen cruiseport to airport. I see huge pricing from car service company and a 75 dollar fee for a taxi. We would rather not do the ship’s early morning shuttle because we could stay on the ship a little longer in the morning.

Have you found a reasonable cost from a company for the transfer disembarking at the Copenhagen cruiseport?

Yes public transportation 🙂

You will find that the taxi is the cheapest option if the car is only way you want to go.

But public transportation is a perfectly liable transport form a d with the new M4 line that opens in a few months time it will be even easier.

But else the public busses connects to Østerport that has a direct train to the airport every 10th minute. 

Or if you are on the 25 bus you can continue to Nørreport where you can take the same train or take metro line M2 that goes every 3-5th minute or so. 

Cost for a ticket to the airport is 36 kroner and there is a ticket machine at the bus stop at Oceankaj if you don't have Danish Cash on you. 

Had the same quandry as we have a 10:50 flight from Copenhagen.  The princess xfer is £30pp or £60 ($46) for the two of us , I couldn't find any taxi service that would beat that.  Also even with the new metro line it'll still mean  dragging luggage onto a shuttle bus to the new metro station then a change to the metro train to the airport.  In the end decided to go with the stress free option of a Princess xfer.  I'm assuming the luggage left outside your room in the evening somehow finds it's way onto the xfer bus ?

Hope you find  a solution that suits you.

25 minutes ago, adam7392 said:

Had the same quandry as we have a 10:50 flight from Copenhagen.  The princess xfer is £30pp or £60 ($46) for the two of us , I couldn't find any taxi service that would beat that

Taxi price in the range of $60 to $90 depending on week day and time of the day.

16 minutes ago, hallasm said:

Taxi price in the range of $60 to $90 depending on week day and time of the day.

Thanks for confirming - definitely makes no sense to stand in  a queue outside the terminal for a local taxi to the airport if there are only 2 of you.  Either take a Princess transfer of if you have time use the local public transport.

Just correcting myself - pricess transfer of £30pp so £60 in total is actually $78 not $46 so somewhere in the middle of the range for a taxi quoted by hallasm of $60 - $90.  All things considered I still think the Princess cost is reasonable.  If my flight was in the afternoon rather than 10:50am I would use the metro for a fraction of the cost.