NCL Bliss balcony cabin configuration?

justafirefly

Hello! My family of 4 (2 adults, 1 child, 1 infant) are booked to sail the NCL Bliss this spring in a balcony room that sleeps 4 (#14872, starboard near aft). I have researched to no avail to find out the cabin configuration for this room to get an idea of where the pack & play for our infant will fit. I have received mixed information about which side of the room the twins that convert to a queen bed are on & when I look at floor plans, I am not sure where the provided infant bed fits in the room. Would someone in the know please provide some insight on this matter? Thank you so much!

I was on a different deck than you on the Bliss, but my cabin held two and had a balcony near the bath. My sister was next door to me with a cabin for four, they had the bed near balcony. If you are in a room for four, I assume that the bed will be near the balcony. 

Oh and the configuration for the four person room used the couch with a pullman bed above it for passengers 3 & 4. I imagine it will be a tight fit with the pack n play in the room but better to be packed in on vacation than spread out at home 😉 

2 hours ago, justafirefly said:

That is very helpful! Thank you, wcarib2009!

If anyone has used a pack & play on the Bliss before and can weigh in on where to put in in the room, I would appreciate it!

If you want to be able to access the closet, I don't think you will have a choice but to put the pack n play next to the bed, in front of the couch. There's not enough room for it between the foot of the bed and the wall. If you plan on spending a lot of time in your room, I would plan on putting the pack n play away when you aren't using it. They are easy enough to fold up. I'm also a person that unpacks completely the first day and makes the bed before the room attendant has a chance to get in the room. I like my stateroom organized lol. Enjoy your cruise! 

I was on the Bliss last year in a balcony room... and really the only place a pack and play will fit will be in front of couch. If the bed is by the balcony door, there isn't enough room between bed and door to play it unless it under 2 feet i'd say. Same if bed is next to closet, too slim a space. So pretty much no matter where the bed is placed the small open area between the desk and couch is the only space it would fit. I would take the advice from above and only take it out when using it. Might be a pain but when it's up, you're going to kill all your walking space.

Thank you all very much for your help! We will definitely put the pack & play up only for sleeping. Thankfully my "infant" will be turning 2 right after the cruise, so she is big enough to run about the cabin & sleeping time is the only time that we need equipment to contain her and keep her safe. 😄 We will make it work. I am hopeful you all are right about the bed being closest to the balcony as that will mean my kids are furthest from the light while sleeping & also that hubby and I can hang out on the balcony at night without disturbing our sleeping children. Looking forward to our trip!