FLL - No airport lounge?

jlocole

Say it ain't so. I like to use airport lounges before a flight and was checking out what FLL had for choices after my cruise.  Answer: NONE.

Where do I kill 2 - 3 hours? Terminal 1 options.

Margaritaville?  Red Stripe?

It doesn't look like Kafe Kalik is a lounge per their website.

Does it have an option like Priority Pass lounges typically have: Pay an entry fee with food / drink included?

Edited by jlocole
needed to alter text

2 hours ago, jlocole said:

It doesn't look like Kafe Kalik is a lounge per their website.

Does it have an option like Priority Pass lounges typically have: Pay an entry fee with food / drink included?

It is listed on the Priority Pass website (https://www.prioritypass.com/en/lounges/usa/ft-lauderdale-fl-intl/fll3d-kafe-kalik)

Opening Hours

06:00 - 22:00 daily. IMPORTANT NOTE: For Cardholders who pay for individual visits or guest visits, please check this particular offer against your visit fee to ensure it represents value for you. We advise Cardholders to review full Conditions of access below before visiting. Kafe Kalik offers a variety of appetizers, entrees, deserts and tropical beverages influenced by the Caribbean. Enjoy traditional Conch Fritters and Glazed Wings with Guava BBQ.

Airside - after Security proceed towards Concourse G and Kafe Kalik is located near Gate G6. Please note that the restaurant may exceed their seating limit at certain times of the day & access to the restaurant is at their sole discretion.

Conditions

1. Cardholders can use their lounge visit entitlement to receive US$28 off the bill. Each US$28 deduction represents a single lounge visit within the Cardholder’s existing lounge visit allocation for which the Cardholder will, where applicable, be charged. E.g. if a Cardholder registers 1 Guest they will receive US$56 off their bill which will be charged as 1 Cardholder visit + 1 Guest visit on their account. Only 1 Card per visit per Cardholder will be accepted and at point of registration.

2. The US$28 is valid for the purchase of any meal and/or drinks excluding ‘To-Go Orders’ and ‘Grab and Go’. To be eligible, Cardholders must present a valid Card and Boarding Pass with confirmed same-day travel before placing an order.

3. US$28 is non-transferable & cannot be exchanged for cash substitute or refund if the final bill is lower than US$28 per person.

4. Cardholder is responsible for the balance if total final bill exceeds US$28 per person. Any remaining balance cannot be used towards gratuity.

5. Priority Pass and its Affiliates Companies shall not be liable should the offer value be less than Customers lounge visit entitlement. Customers who pay for lounge and guest visits are advised to review program Conditions of Use prior to accessing the offer.

Hmmm. Can't tell if this is a savings or not.

I'll be charged via PP directly to my credit card $28 x 2, then get $56.00 off my KK bill based on what I order?

If I purchase more than $56, I'll pay balance to KK?

No different than any other customer?

Or is it a lounge where I can get multiple drinks and food and not pay more than $28 pp?

Pretty cool Priority Pass encourages us to make sure it has any value......