Silversea Muse bar menus

lrcruising

The bar has a very wide selection of alcoholic drinks but I'm not sure they have a comprehensive list of available brands.  There is a cocktail menu.  I'm no drinker but I believe the selection is quite extensive.

Not sure that helps very much!😟

I recall that at least one person who has very specific tastes/needs brings their own alcohol on board.  There are quality glasses in the suites.  Mixers are always available.  Ice is replenished at least once a day.  And the person in question enjoyed partaking of his drink on the suite verandah, occasionally as desired with canapés delivered by the butler.

8 hours ago, Observer said:

I recall that at least one person who has very specific tastes/needs brings their own alcohol on board.  There are quality glasses in the suites.  Mixers are always available.  Ice is replenished at least once a day.  And the person in question enjoyed partaking of his drink on the suite verandah, occasionally as desired with canapés delivered by the butler.

Ice at least once a day? That’s it?  The horror!!  I was hoping that there was a sensor that know the ice was low and the butler would magically appear. However will we survive!!  LOL.