Etickets

CruisingMom77

3 hours ago, versuco said:

We are sailing on Seaside on March 28.  I filled out my on line check in on Thursday, it said my docs would be available 20 days prior to the cruise, but they were emailed to me shortly after I finished the check in.

I don't think those were the actual eTickets. It was probably the Booking Confirmation which has much of the same info, but doesn't, for example, have luggage tags. There are a few other differences too.

As JD said, and CruisingMom was told, eTickets are 20 days out.

Edited by alyssamma
  • Thanks 1

I received all my paperwork, etickets including luggage tags 38 days out. My friend whose reservation is linked to ours, did hers four days later, received hers as well. I also got an additional packet when she received hers (unsure if it’s because hers is linked to ours or just a glitch). 

11 hours ago, alyssamma said:

I don't think those were the actual eTickets. It was probably the Booking Confirmation which has much of the same info, but doesn't, for example, have luggage tags. There are a few other differences too.

As JD said, and CruisingMom was told, eTickets are 20 days out.

You made me open up the doc and check!  It contains my actual eTickets and luggage tags, not the booking confirmation.   

I checked my emails again and opened the document I got. It's another booking confirmation reissued due to pax info change. No luggage tags and it's not the eticket. When I hit email eticket and enter my email address it says eticket successfully sent. Weird. 

I decided to call MSC. I got to talk to an agent within 5 minutes on a Sunday afternoon. She said she would e-mail it to me right away. No e-mail came. Went to the web check in again, clicked on download eticket, there it was! Again, MSC mystery, but all is good. Another step closer to our vacation. 

• Like 1

On 1/19/2020 at 4:54 PM, CruisingMom77 said:

I decided to call MSC. I got to talk to an agent within 5 minutes on a Sunday afternoon. She said she would e-mail it to me right away. No e-mail came. Went to the web check in again, clicked on download eticket, there it was! Again, MSC mystery, but all is good. Another step closer to our vacation. 

But are you inside 20 days from sailing when you could download?

TIA

Anyone else having issues printing or gettjng eticket emails? We are inside 20 days, fully checked in (even put pics up! lol) and when we request the email it never comes and when we click the link to download them it gives and error and says contact MSC. This hasn’t happened before. Its always been smooth. We sail on the 9th. 

• Like 1

I have two B2B MSC cruises. I received an email with the e-tickets about 30 days out for the first one and they weren't coming for the second one. There was a glitch and I had to call and they quickly released them by email.  The CSR was very pleasant.