Dining reservation questions

nhtravels

A few dining reservation questions -

1) Does dining for Haven guests open at 130 days, instead of 120?

2) How many people can we book for?  There are 12 guests in 4 cabins.  Can I book all 12 to attend 2 or 3 specialty dinners?  

131 days and counting!  

Haven is 130

On line reservations are capped at 8. Just have 2 people book 6 each and then make sure you go to the dinner reservation desk once onboard and make sure they're aware it's for a party of 12. If you arrive at dinner and expect them to do it on the spot it probably won't happen. 

Just an FYI..... Teppanyaki is a "table" for 8 so keep that in mind if you are going there. 

6 hours ago, esm54687 said:

make sure you go to the dinner reservation desk

For a Haven guest they have people that will handle this for them.  In fact - I would let the Haven Concierge know your wants and they will make every effort to accommodate them.  The reservations don't HAVE to be made at exactly 130 days (you can do it if you want though), only about 25% of the reservations are made available in advance of the cruise, with the rest opened on embarkation day (which the Haven Concierge has access to in advance).  The issue I can see is that the dining reservations are capped at 8 because that's the largest single table they have in the restaurants and the ones I've seen didn't look conducive to putting 2 tables together.

Just now, hallux said:

For a Haven guest they have people that will handle this for them.  In fact - I would let the Haven Concierge know your wants and they will make every effort to accommodate them.  The reservations don't HAVE to be made at exactly 130 days (you can do it if you want though), only about 25% of the reservations are made available in advance of the cruise, with the rest opened on embarkation day (which the Haven Concierge has access to in advance).  The issue I can see is that the dining reservations are capped at 8 because that's the largest single table they have in the restaurants and the ones I've seen didn't look conducive to putting 2 tables together.

Agreed that the concierge is there for that but I've been burned by the conceirge getting distracted by another task or the sticky note flutters away. 

i agree with the PP that said make 2 rezzies for 6ppl same time.  Then tell the Concierge to let them know the two tables are one group.  if its super important to you that you all eat together, then follow up with the individual restaurants.

Worst case, youll end up at 2 tables of 6 near each other.