Guacamole/Sushi/Cupcake classes and Unlimited dining??

On my cruise planner for my Harmony cruise in June 2020, the Guacamole, Sushi and Cupcake classes say that they can be included in the 3, 4, 5 night dining packages.  Does that mean it is excluded from the Unlimited dining package?  If it is covered by the UDP, how and where do you sign up for the class as I'm sure it cannot be done pre-cruise.  Has anyone had any experience with using the UDP for classes?

Thanks!

I never would have considered that these classes would be included in the dining package, but when looking at on board activities in my cruise planner it says under all 3 of these classes "Class can be included in the 3-4 or 5 dining Package."

I was just wondering if anyone actually tried this on board and was successful at applying the $35 dining credit toward the class.

Just now, CarmenCastalia said:

I never would have considered that these classes would be included in the dining package, but when looking at on board activities in my cruise planner it says under all 3 of these classes "Class can be included in the 3-4 or 5 dining Package."

I was just wondering if anyone actually tried this on board and was successful at applying the $35 dining credit toward the class.

I haven't noticed that but maybe its saying you can add those as an add-on for purchase? 

1 hour ago, CarmenCastalia said:

My Feb Oasis cruise shows that too, but since I wasn’t interested, I didn’t look into it