Bringing Apple Watch on Princess ship - tips? WIFI only

Coral

1 hour ago, foodcruiser said:

DO NOT forget to take the Apple Watch Charger with you!  I forgot mine on the last cruise. I had this new watch and could not use it.  They did not sell Apple Watch chargers onboard ship.

When getting a new smart watch, I always make a point to get a second charger station and keep that one in my rucksack that I always take with me when I travel. -assuming the previous model charger is not compatible with the new watch. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foodcruiser said:

DO NOT forget to take the Apple Watch Charger with you!  I forgot mine on the last cruise. I had this new watch and could not use it.  They did not sell Apple Watch chargers onboard ship.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, polmcs said:

When getting a new smart watch, I always make a point to get a second charger station and keep that one in my rucksack that I always take with me when I travel. -assuming the previous model charger is not compatible with the new watch. 

This is a great idea.  We just got new apple watches so I think I will buy an additional charger to take with us next month. Thanks for the suggestion.

On 1/23/2020 at 1:57 PM, MarkBearSF said:

I've done 3-4 crossings with my Apple Watch.  I'd just like to make a small addition/option to the instructions.

After setting your phone to manually update the time (Settings > General > Date & Time, "Set Automatically" - OFF),
Instead of trying to find the appropriate Time Zone, just touch the actual time, and manually change it directly. 

On 1/24/2020 at 12:37 AM, jagoffee said:

I do not recall why I do not do what you suggest.  I think it may be because I keep track of the at home time on the upper left hand corner of my watch and it might affect that time.  I will try it next week on my cruise.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I just reset my watch.  MarkBearSF, thank you for the suggestion.  It works and it is easier than setting the time zone.

Thank you

Edited by jagoffee