Unlimited Dining Package Reservations using the RCI App?

Jaymore

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to inquire about making reservations for specialty restaurants when you have the UDP. I know you have a reservation made for you for your first night by Royal Caribbean which can be modified once on-board, I am also aware that you cannot make reservations for specific restaurants with the UDP before hand. 

What I would like to try and find out is if it is possible to make reservations for the specialty restaurants through the Royal Caribbean app when you have the unlimited dining package?

Ideally I’d like to make the reservations while waiting in the terminal before boarding the ship if the ships wifi reaches in the terminal so that I don’t have to rush to get it done on board. 

My main concern is, will the app recognize that I have the UDP and allow me to book reservations through the app without wanting to charge me for the restaurant.

Thanks so much in advance! 

• Clarea changed the title to Unlimited Dining Package Reservations using the RCI App?
5 hours ago, Jaymore said:

Ideally I’d like to make the reservations while waiting in the terminal before boarding the ship if the ships wifi reaches in the terminal so that I don’t have to rush to get it done on board. 

Welcome to CC.

Yes, that should work.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Jaymore said:

My main concern is, will the app recognize that I have the UDP and allow me to book reservations through the app without wanting to charge me for the restaurant.

You do not pay until you actually go to the restaurant.

And this is exactly what I plan to do with UDP in a month or so's time!

• Thanks 1