EMERALD, STATE ROOM R415

ap0805

Morning,

I was wondering if anyone has photos of (ADA) state room R415. I have seen and also have stayed in a regular PH suite before I needed a scooter.

If anyone can share photos, bathroom, shower, etc...

I will be in a scooter, just fyi

Thank you for any information

Amy

This is a Penthouse Suite. You can see the diagrams and pics on the Princess

website. Go to the "Onboard Our Ships" tab and then to deck plans for the Emerald.

Unfortunately, it does say it may be a bit different than what is shown. But to me,

it looks HUGE!

Search the internet for Princess Handicap Staterooms and you will find several pictures/videos.   We are currently in a Handicap Balcony on the Emerald which is 50% larger than a regular balcony with tons of room to move around everything.  (We are not mobility impaired just assigned as our Reserved Balcony).

1 minute ago, Centsless_Cruiser said:

Search the internet for Princess Handicap Staterooms and you will find several pictures/videos.   We are currently in a Handicap Balcony on the Emerald which is 50% larger than a regular balcony with tons of room to move around everything.  (We are not mobility impaired just assigned as our Reserved Balcony).

OP is looking at a suite.

Go to this web-site cruisedeckplan.com click on the ship in the upper left corner pick your ship the go to the deck you want and click on it, the only thing you might have to do is join to be able to see all of the pictures that are there.

Hi

, I do not have pictures, but we were just in R504 on the Ruby. We took this handicapped PS as an upgrade. The room is designed for a passenger in a wheelchair to move comfortably around the cabin. The bathroom is very large with a curtain that pulls around the shower space with no leaking!  When you walk into the cabin there is a small alcove that your scooter will fit in. There is a sink and storage cabinets in this alcove.  As I am sure you know as it is noted there is no bathtub. We didn’t miss it!  We loved that shower. There is a ramp that leads out through one Serb of balcony doors to accommodate a wheel chair.  If you have any other questions I’ll try to remember more