Perfect Day At Cococay-Harmony 2-1-20

Ptroxx

On 2/1/2020 at 5:57 PM, Ptroxx said:

South beach cabanas.   

AC49C7D1-A84A-4F33-A485-87D72F7BE9F6.jpeg

2C7A8B70-4B1D-424A-8ED6-A88C40B1AD70.jpeg

I am so excited to see these photos.  We have two South Beach Cabanas booked for our extended family cruise in the summer.  I do wish they had more than four lounge chairs for each, but maybe we can drag a couple extra over. 

Thank you for sharing all of your photos with us!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LoveTheSoul said:

I purchased the South Beach day bed and if above description is correct, they are now at Breezy Bay Chill Island?  So there are 2 sets of day bed rentals - one at Chill island and Breezy Bay? In my app, it is still described as South Beach Bay Bed Full Day Rental. It does say meeting time at 8:30 but meeting location is "check back later". I understand the island has been and may still be under construction, however, I paid for the daybed at South Beach for a little more secluded beach area. If they are moving items to different areas, they should email the consumers so that they are aware. That seems a little shady.

Can someone confirm the location of the SB bed location?  If at Chill Island, I will cancel, but if at Breezy Bay, we will keep our rental.

I’m curious about this, too. We are traveling with a whole lot of family, and we booked two cabanas and one daybed ALL listed as South Beach, thinking that would put most of us in the same general vicinity.  Switching the daybed over to a different beach location doesn’t work for our large group.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Someone on another thread posted if you have the soda package there is a dedicated soda fountain machine for you at one of the buffets.

My  question is this as I post already on another thread that got no response......Do you have to take the drink cup given to you on the ship to access this machine?

Or

What do they do so you can fill er up when you want.

Thank you

Safe travels.

On 2/29/2020 at 9:52 PM, Lionesss said:

Someone on another thread posted if you have the soda package there is a dedicated soda fountain machine for you at one of the buffets.

My  question is this as I post already on another thread that got no response......Do you have to take the drink cup given to you on the ship to access this machine?

Or

What do they do so you can fill er up when you want.

Thank you

Safe travels.

Just returned from CocoCay yesterday. We purchased the refreshment package and we took our drink cups to the island. They didn’t have soda machines in our area (Breezy Bay Chill Island) only ice, water and lemonade machines. However, my husband took our cups to the nearest bar and they poured coke into our drink cups. My husband said they poured it from a 2 Liter. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2020 at 8:58 PM, MississippiMom said:

I’m curious about this, too. We are traveling with a whole lot of family, and we booked two cabanas and one daybed ALL listed as South Beach, thinking that would put most of us in the same general vicinity.  Switching the daybed over to a different beach location doesn’t work for our large group.

Just returned from CocoCay yesterday. Our day bed that was originally reserved under South Beach had been relocated to Breezy Bay Chill Island. Which was fine, it was a nice area. We selected bed 36 and it was front and center and was perfect. We saw 2 sting rays (multiple times) they came up very close to the waters edge. We saw 2 small sharks in the same area. Really cool.  Th weather was 65 degrees so it was really cool that day with the wind. We did the water park as well and went down 3 slides (too cold) then went to our cabana bed which is sooooooo comfortable. The sun came out and it was perfect but became cloudy again quickly. With the wind we just covered up with our towels and took a nice long nap. It was that comfortable.