Where to buy drinks

richbum

Where are you staying?  What hotel?

If you are flying in the day of your cruise then tell your taxi or Uber driver what you want - any Publix grocery store or CVS will have a reasonable selection of water, sodas and wine.  shop quick - the meter is running! 

7 minutes ago, JohninDC said:

Where are you staying?  What hotel?

If you are flying in the day of your cruise then tell your taxi or Uber driver what you want - any Publix grocery store or CVS will have a reasonable selection of water, sodas and wine.  shop quick - the meter is running! 

Not sure yet....Either Marriott, Intercontinental, or Holiday Inn POM.  I think we can use the metromover to get around the downtown area...

Pretty sure one bottle of wine per person is allowed - not sure about the soda limits (if any).  You might post that question on the carnival board to get more expert feedback.  I seem to recall a CVS/Walgreens within a block or two of the Holiday Inn & Intercontinental.

16 minutes ago, JohninDC said:

Pretty sure one bottle of wine per person is allowed - not sure about the soda limits (if any).  You might post that question on the carnival board to get more expert feedback.  I seem to recall a CVS/Walgreens within a block or two of the Holiday Inn & Intercontinental.

Thank you...I will ask there. 

1 hour ago, JohninDC said:

You can do a 12 pack of soda/water.  I think the limit is 17 oz each