“Upgrade Available” a new perk?

Zippeedee

I just looked at current pricing for the April Bliss Panama Canal and one of the offers is Upgrade Available but there are no details. I haven’t seen this before but I don’t search every cruise. Is this new? Does anyone know how it works? 
 Pricing is all over the map. For solo pricing, studios are higher than ocean view, mini suites less than balconies. Just odd.

So much for booking a year ahead and using NCL credit card points to upgrade! Live and learn.

1 minute ago, FLAHAM said:

Where does the NCL listing say "Upgrade Available?"

I did a mock booking on the NCL website and it was listed with a stripe (can’t remember the color) along with Free at Sea and Solo discount on certain cabin categories.

2 hours ago, Zippeedee said:

I did a mock booking on the NCL website and it was listed with a stripe (can’t remember the color) along with Free at Sea and Solo discount on certain cabin categories.

can u post a pic because i dont see it? i only see these 2 offers for the bliss panama canal cruise:

•  30% Off All Guests
  •  Free at Sea
  • Solo Cruiser Discount
Edited by fstuff1

4 hours ago, tallnthensome said:

I saw it briefly last night with a purple arrow pointing up saying upgrade available under perks. When I went to mock book that option was gone. It was like the site was being modified right at that time.

Thanks for confirming I hadn't lost my mind! It is gone now. The prices are still crazy (mini suite for one costs less than a studio!)