Does anyone have menus from 7 night Diamond Japan sailing?

fluffybunny22

I just booked the Diamond for 7 nights around Japan for next June. The personalizer said that they adjust the menus for the mostly Asian guests. I want to make sure there are things my husband and son will eat. My husband is trying to become more of an adventurous eater and my son can be kind of picky but does eat some weird stuff for a picky eater.

Hi,

We did an eight-day Circle Japan cruise on the Diamond Princess in 2016. Although there were some menu items for Asian guests, the typical Princess menu also was offered. Food was not a problem on this cruise. This was an excellent cruise with many interesting ports!

Chuck

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, fluffybunny22 said:

They've got access to the internet and days of nothing to do. They can give me a review on what food they had before the quarantine.

Perhaps you can maybe think of a way to help them rather than asking people in crisis to help you.

Yes I know that I will probably get some negative feedback but really?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fluffybunny22 said:

They've got access to the internet and days of nothing to do. They can give me a review on what food they had before the quarantine.

That is possible but to ask them to do that while they are in crisis mode might come across as a little insensitive.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Peachypooh said:

Perhaps you can maybe think of a way to help them rather than asking people in crisis to help you.

Yes I know that I will probably get some negative feedback but really?

What do you suggest I do? They are stranded on a ship in Japan and I'm in the US. The only thing I can do is give Princess my business. Which I did today.

Just now, fluffybunny22 said:

What do you suggest I do? They are stranded on a ship in Japan and I'm in the US. The only thing I can do is give Princess my business. Which I did today.

Fair enough. I was a bit harsh in my knee jerk reaction.