Specialty Dining Pricing

Titanfan22

We are sailing on the Getaway the end of March and would like to know what the cost of the various specialty dining restaurants without the meal package.  I thought some were a la carte, and others had a surcharge.  I cannot find any information anywhere.

Also, we sailed on the Escape 3 or 4 years ago and the pub, O’Sheehan’s had a Prime Rib night.  Does anyone know if they still have that?

Thanks for your help.

As you are within the 90 day window of sailing you can book the speciality restaurants through your online account.  For those restaurants that have a flat fee the price is displayed, for those that are a la carte you will need to browse the forums for up to date pictures of the menus.  Remember to add gratuities (18% I think) on top of the displayed price.

To my knowledge O'Sheehans no longer does 'specials' although that may have changed again.

If you plan to visit the a la carte restaurants the dining package is a no brainer.

I found the menu lists at eat sleep cruise easy to work with for the Encore.

Short trips you run out of days to get the costs down with the packages

The 3 meal package is just $33per meal it is easy to get over that at most places so still worth taking.

6 hours ago, Titanfan22 said:

We are sailing on the Getaway the end of March and would like to know what the cost of the various specialty dining restaurants without the meal package.  I thought some were a la carte, and others had a surcharge.  I cannot find any information anywhere.

Also, we sailed on the Escape 3 or 4 years ago and the pub, O’Sheehan’s had a Prime Rib night.  Does anyone know if they still have that?

Thanks for your help.

The only fixed priced restaurants are Teppanyaki and Moderno. The rest are a la carte (you pay for each item you order,,, plus 20% tip,,, just like McDonalds). it is cheaper to buy a package. 

Example menus 

F9BA947B-05C2-480D-A410-79ED16F204CC.jpeg

03F9A7EA-569E-41A4-B6EC-AEA94E33414D.jpeg

378E2983-64DD-4BDE-821B-69525750042B.jpeg

Thank you for the great input.  We do have the 3 night dining package included but are considering eating at them one or two additional days.  We want to make sure we use the package for the most expensive a la carte restaurants.  Can anyone tell me what the fixed priced specialty restaurants cost without the dining package?