Booking linked to Unknown

sarahuk

Hi,

We have just made two bookings with Azamara UK.  One booking is fine but the other one when I log into Azamara uk  shows two peoples names  and says they are linked to my booking.

It also states they can access my booking and check in for me etc.

I booked through a TA so I sent them a screen shot as they could not see it on their system .They have checked their system and these links do not show. They contacted Azamara who told my TA that nobody is linked to my booking, however when I log onto the Azamara site and view my booking it still says " you are linked to ( shows two names) and they can access your booking to check in and view my shore reservations etc.

Is this a known glitch? Should I be worried?

Thanks for any advice,

Sarah

Edited by sarahuk
Added UK

3 hours ago, sarahuk said:

Hi,

We have just made two bookings with Azamara UK.  One booking is fine but the other one when I log into Azamara uk  shows two peoples names  and says they are linked to my booking.

It also states they can access my booking and check in for me etc.

I booked through a TA so I sent them a screen shot as they could not see it on their system .They have checked their system and these links do not show. They contacted Azamara who told my TA that nobody is linked to my booking, however when I log onto the Azamara site and view my booking it still says " you are linked to ( shows two names) and they can access your booking to check in and view my shore reservations etc.

Is this a known glitch? Should I be worried?

Thanks for any advice,

Sarah

I know you've already sent the email, but just so you know I have heard of this happening with Celebrity (owned by the same company as Azamara).   The person who posted in the Celebrity forum that said she could actually see personal information (credit card, birthday) of the people that were linked.  Hope it is resolved quickly.

1 hour ago, mchell810 said:

I know you've already sent the email, but just so you know I have heard of this happening with Celebrity (owned by the same company as Azamara).   The person who posted in the Celebrity forum that said she could actually see personal information (credit card, birthday) of the people that were linked.  Hope it is resolved quickly.

Wow that’s worrying. Thanks for letting me know

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mchell810 said:

I've heard that from my boss, who is a RCL cruiser, there was also a horrible mix up with their points.

• Thanks 1

Early last year somehow almost all our past cruises were "lost" and a couple belonging to someone else were "found" due to a mix up of LCV numbers somewhere along the way.

No details were visible for the identity of whoever the other cruises belonged to.

It did take quite a bit of sorting, but eventually our records were straightened out.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, sarahuk said:

Hi,

Im pleased to say our booking is no longer linked to anyone. Thanks for all your posts and thanks to Azamara for sorting it out so fast.

Sarah

I’m glad it has been resolved. Thank you for calling our attention to this.

• Like 1