Dine Around

kcdd

I have a promotion from TA called Dine Around Pinnacle Grill and Caneletto.  I assume that must be one or the other.  Anyone else have any such thing as this?  We also have Pinnacle Grill from the Explore 4 promotion.  It says HA will assign reservations and we can change once onboard.

20 hours ago, kcdd said:

I have a promotion from TA called Dine Around Pinnacle Grill and Caneletto.  I assume that must be one or the other.  Anyone else have any such thing as this?  We also have Pinnacle Grill from the Explore 4 promotion.  It says HA will assign reservations and we can change once onboard.

Yes, there will be card(s) in your stateroom when you first get there, with times and dates. There will be Md' stations at the restaurants to change right then, on embarkation day... or I suppose any time after that.

When you board and get settled make a stop at the M'D station requesting a change in dining times and dates...it's all in their system.  On longer cruises there is usually not a problem, short ones may be more difficult.  I've never tried this but maybe someone who posts here has...If you have a special date and time you really want pre-book and pay in advance.  Once onboard show your free dinner invitation and get a credit to your account.  The credit won't apply to your CC but to your OB account.  

As I said, I don't know if this would work but the thought just popped into my head when responding.