park sleep cruise port canaveral hotel recommendations

cruise8x+

Country Inn and Suites is a nice hotel minutes from Port Canaveral. There is no such thing as free parking in any of the hotels near Port Canaveral. The parking option is included in the price you pay for staying a the hotel for the night before your cruise. If you arrive at the hotel on departure day I think you can leave your car in their lot. I’m not sure of the price now but when I left my vehicle there it was reasonable.

18 hours ago, JohninDC said:

We liked Homewood Suites. 

Steerage Joe is a frequent poster and has a list of several PC area hotels that offer cruise parking packages, plus a map, if you search for his posts.

Indeed, here is the comparison table. The new hotels start to open in April:

Hotels-Park-Cruise-768x591.jpg

Edited by SteerageJoe
  • Like 1

On 2/19/2020 at 7:56 AM, SteerageJoe said:

Indeed, here is the comparison table. The new hotels start to open in April:

Hotels-Park-Cruise-768x591.jpg

We've never cruised from Port Canaveral.  Do any of these properties offer cruise port views?  Are they walking distance of restaurants and shopping?  

We choose a hotel near MCO from GoPort. We drive in the day before. The hotel price includes port parking and shuttle to the ship. Total with taxes was ~$130. All hotels on our near PC were well above that. Only a 45 minute drive in, so no worry on embark day.

On 2/23/2020 at 5:39 PM, RG306 said:

We've never cruised from Port Canaveral.  Do any of these properties offer cruise port views?  Are they walking distance of restaurants and shopping?  

Holiday Inn Club offers the best views of the harbor channel (and later this year Terminal 3 will be right in front of the hotel). 

You can aso see the ships in the distance from the top floors of some rooms at Homewood Suites and Country Inn