Wine Tasters

hockeymum

58 minutes ago, hockeymum said:

Does anyone know if there is a wine tasters dinner on the Caribbean Princess?

41 minutes ago, TheRabbit said:

If you are talking about the Wine Makers dinner, they are only on the Royal class ships the last I heard. There is a Chef's dinner available across the fleet.

Rabbit you’re correct...the Winemakers Dinner ($40) is only available on Royal-Class ships in one of the midship’s dining rooms in a Wine Cellar area.

The only other wine pairing meal I know about is the Super Tuscan ($60) which has only been available on my R-C cruises.  However based on the menus I’ve seen for that event it’s a wine tasting with small portions of food served with each wine. 🍷

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

Rabbit you’re correct...the Winemakers Dinner ($40) is only available on Royal-Class ships in one of the midship’s dining rooms in a Wine Cellar area.

The only other wine pairing meal I know about is the Super Tuscan ($60) which has only been available on my R-C cruises.  However based on the menus I’ve seen for that event it’s a wine tasting with small portions of food served with each wine. 🍷

Thanks for confirming. 

8 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

We did the Tuscan lunch last month on the CB.  It was $100 and it was wonderful.  So much delicious food paired with amazing wine.  They did it one day, in Sabatini's limited to 32 people.  More food than we should eat.  But we did.  Every bite.  

1 minute ago, suekel said:

We did the Tuscan lunch last month on the CB.  It was $100 and it was wonderful.  So much delicious food paired with amazing wine.  They did it one day, in Sabatini's limited to 32 people.  More food than we should eat.  But we did.  Every bite.  

Thanks...good to know & we’ll sail the Caribbean Princess for the first time in the Fall. 🙂

Once on the Royal they had it for that higher price because an over $500 bottle of wine was included.