Final statement copy

mickrory

Many years ago we experienced a missing refund.  I called Princess and was eventually put thru to customer relations - not the first set of folks that answer the calls but a "deeper" set of folks.   This person was able to see exactly what our balance was - I don't know if they had the full transaction details or not but they definitely could see what we were owed.  They were able to make sure the refund was issued - there was a problem with the 3rd party company that cuts the cheques. 

Do you have your documentation as proof of the OBC that you started with?  Are you able to see whether or not it was "refundable" vs "non-refundable"?  

If I were you I'd call Princess and ask for confirmation of your refundable OBC amount.   Then compare their figures to yours. 

51 minutes ago, jparker10508 said:

Just call Princess with your booking number and they will be able to send you a copy of your final bill.  I was told last week that it could take up to 15 business days to get it. 

I can confirm that Princess will email a copy of the final bill.  I had to contact them in January in order to obtain the final bill from my cruise during the holidays.  It took about three business days for them to send it.  Easy enough.  

Beware that the final statement you receive on land may be different from the final statement on the ship. When I took back-to-back cruises on the Island Princess last summer, the ship treated refundable onboard credit differently--reinstating some on the second leg. When I did not receive a refund as expected, the customer service rep told me the ship did it wrong and that I was not entitled to it. She did email copies of my onboard statements, but they were different from what I had on the ship. I eventually received a goodwill credit toward my next cruise in lieu of the refund that the ship indicated I would receive.