Princess Elite Loyalty Benefits

kensington143

I know some things have changed since I was last on Princess. I used to be able to exchange my cabin mini bar for a coffee card. But I hear you can no longer even buy coffee cards. Are there any benefits that can be exchanged at all?

Any help appreciated

And since it's attached to your Medallion, the coffee credits now expire at the end of the cruise, not like the old days when you could use the card on another ship in the future.

If you do have any old cards be sure to bring them with you since some of the ships still accept them.

No change.  Can still get 2 coffee packages, no longer a separate card, or 1 bottle of wine.  Can also exchange individual items for other items.  Booze for booze, soft drinks or beer for soft drinks or water, booze for soft drinks or water, etc.  Think of it as a pyramid with booze on top and water at the bottom. You can trade down or across but not up.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, MissP22 said:

And since it's attached to your Medallion, the coffee credits now expire at the end of the cruise, not like the old days when you could use the card on another ship in the future.

If you do have any old cards be sure to bring them with you since some of the ships still accept them.

We do have some old part-used coffee cards - I'll have to look them out. Many thanks