Another QV South America blog!

Gary999

woohoo Gary, yes everyone is spoilt for choice this year after a dearth of a few years. I think it is amazing that we have both been in the same city at the same time and had two different experiences....though did expect you at the protest tonight with the riot squad...I had my Cunard tee shirt on...well the media was there...I was keeping us up with the play...

• Haha 1

My last day in Santiago area and boarding Queen Victoria- rather later than I’ve ever boarded before. The food is great, the staff are great. The other passengers, er, well... some are great and others are very ‘interesting’ indeed.

in Arica today, not much to blog (haven’t started writing yet) but it’s very hot and dirty. https://cruisewithgary.wordpress.com/2020/03/03/327/

On 3/3/2020 at 10:14 AM, Gary999 said:

I'm leaving next week for a 32 day circumnavigation of South America on a HAL ship, so have noted your choice of Valdivieso Chilean sparkling wine from Jumbo.  I'll buy a few bottles for my balcony!