Cozumel - VIP La Casa Beach Retreat question

beshears

I thought (??) I had posted this question, but it doesn't look like I did.  We have booked the Carnival VIP La Casa Beach Retreat, which is coming up in about two weeks. The more I read about it, the more I don't think I want to do it.  My question, do you know, if I didn't want to do it, would Carnival let me cancel out, and refund my money?

3 minutes ago, beshears said:

I thought (??) I had posted this question, but it doesn't look like I did.  We have booked the Carnival VIP La Casa Beach Retreat, which is coming up in about two weeks. The more I read about it, the more I don't think I want to do it.  My question, do you know, if I didn't want to do it, would Carnival let me cancel out, and refund my money?

I would think that they would have it spelled out on the excursion page for where you're going.

You can cancel it on the Carnival website.  Go to your cruise booking and order detail page for that booking.  Scroll down to that excursion under your Activities and Services order history.  Click the edit button then click cancel order.  You'll get a refund to your credit card within a week.

Thank you  ALL for your replies on how to handle this.  Since there were 7 of us going, I didn't want hard feelings with the ones that I had started to go with, but I heard from them, and everything is fine.  I was able to cancel it out as well! I have a feeling one of the other ports, we will all be together! 🙂

18 hours ago, Pyxie said:

Yes you can call Carnival and cancel. But I will say that while I don't know your reasons for canceling, this has been the single best excursion I have ever done anywhere and I've done it twice.

We loved this excursion as well.