When are formal nights

Reijo

I'm trying to get clothes together and it would help to know when "formal" nights (I realize they are not called formal) are on a 12 night cruise on Silhouette.  I'm assuming there will probably be three.  Does anyone know what day of the week they fall?

4 minutes ago, Reijo said:

I'm trying to get clothes together and it would help to know when "formal" nights (I realize they are not called formal) are on a 12 night cruise on Silhouette.  I'm assuming there will probably be three.  Does anyone know what day of the week they fall?

Would have no idea as we don't know what cruise you will be on. They are usually on sea days. Never the first or last night. There will be 2 on your cruise.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Reijo said:

If you go by Celebrity's website, 7 nights and longer there will be two evening chic nights. However, on our September 2019 fourteen night Summit cruise we had "4". At least with evening chic you are go to go as you will never be over dressed or under dressed. The second evening for sure will be evening chic. 

• Like 1