Horizon Skyride

Bulldogsoc

Does anyone know if the skyride is open on day one of the cruise? Or is it operational at all I guess should ask first. We are on the ship at the end of this week. Wondering if it will be open before we leave port or on the way out. Thx. 

13 hours ago, Bulldogsoc said:

Does anyone know if the skyride is open on day one of the cruise? Or is it operational at all I guess should ask first. We are on the ship at the end of this week. Wondering if it will be open before we leave port or on the way out. Thx. 

We were on Horizon in January and the SkyRide was open on the first day.  We had the best luck avoiding a long wait when we went earlier in the mornings.

I believe you are going on the Horizon?  If so, what is your itinerary/ports? We are to go the next week after your cruise, and we're wondering if our ports will be changed because of the Coronaviris at the last minute.  Just wondering if you are doing the ports that you are to do, or have them been changed yet?

1 hour ago, beshears said:

I believe you are going on the Horizon?  If so, what is your itinerary/ports? We are to go the next week after your cruise, and we're wondering if our ports will be changed because of the Coronaviris at the last minute.  Just wondering if you are doing the ports that you are to do, or have them been changed yet?

I think they intend to use the skyride. Maybe ask this question in the role call! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, beshears said:

Maybe start a thread asking about this...

1 minute ago, jimbo5544 said:

Ya think the poster is worried about the ports🤫

Seems like the skyride may be a a bucket list think. The virus is secondary - worry about that after the ride. 

• Haha 1

I have not heard of any changes. Don’t care anyway as all will be taxi to beach play by ear days wherever we end up. 

Re skyride, I read on an old fun times that it opens after the safety drill. I would love some pics with the Miami Skyline in the background with the kids/teens. Saw this on google images. Very pretty. 

Thx all.