Night Owl question

matymil

I saw that Camp Carnival runs a night owl program where they will watch your child from 10pm-1am. This will be our first cruise with our son so I have never really looked into this before. Just curious; since it is so late do they provide beds/pack n plays for the kids or do they try and entertain them the whole time they are there? TIA 

Awesome thanks! We are alittle nervous about leaving since we've never left him with strangers before. He tends to cry when we leave the room so we'll see how this goes lol!  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, matymil said:

Awesome thanks! We are alittle nervous about leaving since we've never left him with strangers before. He tends to cry when we leave the room so we'll see how this goes lol!  

My daughter did not to do well in the kids club, but did sleep in there (on a blanket with a pillow). I find that most of the penguins (2-5) are glued to the movie when I pick up from night owls.

The say they have pack and plays for infants, but I don't recall ever seeing them.

Our lil one first cruised at 4, he’s now 8 (going on 18😆) and LOVES Camp Ocean. It’s all he talks about now that we’re 30days out. He’s made friends that he keeps up with on Minecraft and Roblox, whatever that is. We usually have to drag him away to have some quality time and actually let him stay late (midnight) once on our last cruise so we could have some adult time. We al enjoyed it. Hopefully yours will have a similar experience. 
We were on Victory and Paradise, sailing Sunshine next 

Edited by dsnutz
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

My daughter has done night owls since a young age. Some nights she was watching the movie, as she has gotten older (currently a shark) she is active playing, chatting etc when we pick her up now.  If they cry when you leave sometimes you just have to leave and let them cry a bit.  Generally they will calm down and play once they see other kids etc.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PatsFan1224 said:

.  If they cry when you leave sometimes you just have to leave and let them cry a bit.  Generally they will calm down and play once they see other kids etc.

And then when you pick them up, they get cry because they want to stay with their friends.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That is so true cry because they want ice cream and water slide and cry when they are picked up.

My little one is 5 and loves it. She makes friends and when they see one another in port they wave lol.

1 hour ago, ed01106 said:

And then when you pick them up, they get cry because they want to stay with their friends.