Cruise Reviews, Where Are You?

Ok, I am lost...I am looking for the folder or folders with all the 2020 and 2019 cruise reviews in it.  I have found a couple of reviews, but only a couple.  With all the different cruise lines and cruises being taken each week from the states, there should be a bunch of reviews to read under some heading here on CruiseCritic.  I can't seem to find them.  So will someone please clue me in so I can smack my forehead and tell myself how dumb I have been.  Are people just no longer reviewing their cruises?  Thank you for the heads up!  Don

9 hours ago, airdale said:

Ok, I am lost...I am looking for the folder or folders with all the 2020 and 2019 cruise reviews in it.  I have found a couple of reviews, but only a couple.  With all the different cruise lines and cruises being taken each week from the states, there should be a bunch of reviews to read under some heading here on CruiseCritic.  I can't seem to find them.  So will someone please clue me in so I can smack my forehead and tell myself how dumb I have been.  Are people just no longer reviewing their cruises?  Thank you for the heads up!  Don

Click here for the Cruise Critic Community list of all forums. (You might want to Bookmark the link or put it in your Favorites for easy access in the future.)

Scroll down to where the following appears under Digital Photography & Cruise Technology and over Special Interest Cruising:  

Member Cruise Reviews

Read Reviews, Submit Your Own!

If you ever want to submit a review for possible publication, click the Write a Review tab in the blue bar above that is over Guidelines and Community Help Center.

Now if you are looking for member reviews posted in forums as threads, you will need to use the Search feature in each cruise line forum with your key word or words. Use the small Search bubble under the Notifications bell and your User Name.

Sincerely hope you find what you want & happy reading! And please do not smack your forehead, that hurts & will leave a mark! emo3.gif

Host Kat emo32.gif

Edited by Host Kat
Typo due to fat fingers & skinny laptop keys!

9 hours ago, airdale said:

Thank you for that information!  Don

You are most welcome! emo3.gif 

Glad to be of service,

Host Kat emo32.gif

I found the reviews for the Carnival Victory (we will be cruising on the Radiance over Thanksgiving), read some reviews and wanted to comment on their review and also ask them a question.  BUT I could not find a way to reply to them?  What am I doing wrong?  It was a Feb 2020 cruise.

Also, they mentioned that a driver's license or credit card was required to lock the safe.  I was wondering if one of those cards you buy at Walmart would work?  My driver's license and my credit card is the things I WANT to lock up.   Thank you for all your help!  Don

Don,

You cannot comment or ask questions on reviews published in the Member Cruise Reviews section.

Note what I said before:

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 12:55 PM, Host Kat said:

Now if you are looking for member reviews posted in forums as threads, you will need to use the Search feature in each cruise line forum with your key word or words. Use the small Search bubble under the Notifications bell and your User Name.

You can comment or ask questions on member reviews posted in message board threads such as: Carnival Liberty 4 Day Bahamas Photo Review Also, you can comment or ask questions on any Liberty "Live from..." message board threads posted by members while they are on their cruise such as this one for Legend: Live from the Legend 1/5/20 Just remember, the member starting the thread may have changed their Follow setting and may no longer be aware of any new posts to their thread.

As for a card to use for locking & unlocking the safe, I use my Kroger grocery card. But please remember, some ports require you to have a governmental picture ID (driver's license) with you to be in their port in addition to your Carnival Sail & Sign card to get off & then back on the ship. Be sure to check Liberty's Fun Times for the port requirements on each port day.

Host Kat emo32.gif