Live from the Legend 1/5/20

jimbo5544

Looking forward to your review . i am sailing the legend in may

if you have your time dinning, where is the check in desk? does the legend support your time dinning check in/requesting a table in the hub app like on other ships

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, shof515 said:

if you have your time dinning, where is the check in desk? does the legend support your time dinning check in/requesting a table in the hub app like on other ships

Not sure I will find out.  

Looking forward to your review!  Legend is from Tampa I believe?  If so, then I love to read reviews on cruises from Tampa, where I have spent much time in the area over the years, and would love to cruise from there again.  So, will be following your review. thanks for posting it live.

1 hour ago, SMSACE6 said:

Looking forward to your review!  Legend is from Tampa I believe?  If so, then I love to read reviews on cruises from Tampa, where I have spent much time in the area over the years, and would love to cruise from there again.  So, will be following your review. thanks for posting it live.

It is and thanks for following along. Ask any questions along the way.    

27 minutes ago, Joebucks said:

6 months is quite a break for you! I need to get on the spirit class after all that I have heard about them

It is but have plenty more coming.  Thanks for coming along on the journey.  

2 hours ago, shof515 said:

I was on the Legend in December. Your Time dining check-in is at the maitre 'd desk at the front of the upper level dining room. We ate around 6:00 each night and never had more than 2 dining parties ahead of us in line. We also noticed that it was significantly quieter on the upper level than on the main level where the fixed-time dining folks are. We asked for and got the same servers each night. Well, after the second night, we didn;t even have to ask.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, virginiab said:

I was on the Legend in December. Your Time dining check-in is at the maitre 'd desk at the front of the upper level dining room. We ate around 6:00 each night and never had more than 2 dining parties ahead of us in line. We also noticed that it was significantly quieter on the upper level than on the main level where the fixed-time dining folks are. We asked for and got the same servers each night. Well, after the second night, we didn;t even have to ask.

Thanks and the hub app is on this ship as well.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cruisin*tigger said:

Love the Legend!  A group of us are sailing her to Greenland in June.  can't wait!  Looking forward to the trip report.

Would have been on that cruise except booked on the Mardi Gras till they cancelled it.