Hows the population onboard from those that have cruised recently

k_y30

Wife and I are leaving Saturday from Tampa on the Paradise. We were upgraded from an ocean view to a balcony. I went to Carnival site and did a mock booking to see the availability. Almost 300 empty/available cabins. Not sure how this will translate on the crowd aboard, but that’s pretty much 25% of the ship capacity. Should be interesting. Since my wife and I prefer the quiet at the serenity area, this may be a very quiet cruise.

14 hours ago, Newfun4me said:

We are heading to Cozumel on the Vista in April.  We've been numerous times, as well, although usually from a land-based vacation in Playa.  What do ya'll do there??  We aren't really planning anything in advance, so I'd love to hear any advice you have.  Thanks!

Cozumel is our absolute favorite port. We always go to Paradise Beach.  It's beautiful there, you can buy food and drinks and they have like $3 admission fee.  They also now have all inclusive with food and drinks we realized when we were there over New Years.  I think it was like $50/60.  we didn't buy it, as we all had the cheers package lol

19 minutes ago, maryhou said:

Cozumel is our absolute favorite port. We always go to Paradise Beach.  It's beautiful there, you can buy food and drinks and they have like $3 admission fee.  They also now have all inclusive with food and drinks we realized when we were there over New Years.  I think it was like $50/60.  we didn't buy it, as we all had the cheers package lol

Thank you!  Sounds like a great idea!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2020 at 11:41 PM, k_y30 said:

I'm thinking of taking my first solo cruise, I always book havana to keep away from the hordes but I'm afraid of getting lonely and want to take a shorter cruise. You guys that have cruised recently, hows the ship? Stuffed with passengers as usual or ghosttowns?

Just returned from the Panama Canal on Carnival Miracle. The ship was sold out for months.