Tours/ride shares for Jewel of the Seas 23 Mar departure

Hi all

We have booked very late for the 23 March departure of Jewel of the Seas from Dubai/Athens.

We have been struggling trying to work our way through the pages and pages of forum comments to find information on people offering and requesting for others to join them on independant tours at ports.

If enough people are interested, I could put together a spreadsheet that can be updated on a regular basis (some people are still cancelling cruises as I write this).

We are particularly eager to join others in Petra but are also interested in other activities.

Looking forward to hearing from other cruisers

Sue & Mike

Auckland, NZ

the roll call seems to have some people cancelling their cruise.

Can you please cut and paste the link to the various tours/trips that other cruises have initiated?

Many thanks

Sue'

34 minutes ago, NZSue said:

Hi all

We have booked very late for the 23 March departure of Jewel of the Seas from Dubai/Athens.

We have been struggling trying to work our way through the pages and pages of forum comments to find information on people offering and requesting for others to join them on independant tours at ports.

If enough people are interested, I could put together a spreadsheet that can be updated on a regular basis (some people are still cancelling cruises as I write this).

We are particularly eager to join others in Petra but are also interested in other activities.

Looking forward to hearing from other cruisers

Sue & Mike

Auckland, NZ

We did the Suez Canal cruise on Jewel in December. For Petra we toured with Wonder Tourism. I can highly recommend them and you can book as a couple and don't have to have your own group. 

https://wonderstourism.com/tour/cruise-ship-excursion-to-petra/