password not recognized every time

HI People. I have posted on here and watched the sites etc and pretty much every time I go on here I have to go on here I have trouble signing in. This has been going on for a long long time but I just keep changing passwords to get on but thought that I should ask here for advice cause it should not happen here more than any other site I am thinking.. what do others say. maybe I need another way to approach this.

Well, first of all you should address this question to the HELP section. Second, the more attempts you make to access the website the more likely you will get banned. Also make sure you access the website from one device only and from the same browser every time. Now, if you are logged in (and you are logged in), if you are using google chrome, just click save next time you enter your login and password. Also avoid to create new posts if they are not connected to the subject of the forum or if there are similar threads around. Hope it helps. Good luck

Edited by Roger88

I totally disagree with the above.  I never log out, although there are times that I do have to log back in, especially when the website is having issues.  And I can log in to the site on my ipad or laptop when still logged in on my PC   (I don't bother with CC on my iphone because the screen is so small.  So in effect I am on chrome on the laptop and PC, and safari on the ipad.  EM

• Like 1