Canceled cruise Should I use FCC for April 12?

Since our April 8 cruise got canceled we talked about just taking the refund, but this morning while sipping my coffee I decided to browse the NCL website and found a cruise on April 12 (still during my spring break). I could use our FCC+ some cash to finally try the Haven. Should we go for it?  There’s no way of knowing if things will be better by then or not.  Also, when we booked the cruise that got canceled, we had free air. Do you think they would still provide that or would we be out the air? Do you think prices will go down between now and then?

1 hour ago, NCteacherlovescruising said:

Since our April 8 cruise got canceled we talked about just taking the refund, but this morning while sipping my coffee I decided to browse the NCL website and found a cruise on April 12 (still during my spring break). I could use our FCC+ some cash to finally try the Haven. Should we go for it?  There’s no way of knowing if things will be better by then or not.  Also, when we booked the cruise that got canceled, we had free air. Do you think they would still provide that or would we be out the air? Do you think prices will go down between now and then?

I was on March 29th Encore, going to play it by ear week by week...as it stands right now, in order for me to go on the 12th, the virus situation needs to be calmer, they need to be confident they will resume sailing on the 12th, and the prices  need to come down. 1kpp for an inside is insanity! 

There's another thread where a poster tried to apply their new FCC to another cruise they had booked as well, but claim they were told the FCC can only be applied to new bookings.

Perhaps a different NCL agent might say something else, perhaps not.  It doesn't seem like info from the corporate top is percolating down to front line agents and the NCL web site quickly and/or accurately.

This isn't going to be over by April 12th

Ohio is speculating they have 100,000 cases. Indiana that they have 60,000.

If that is even remotely accurate, how many are in Washington state and New York state. 

Just now, HalfHand said:

If that is even remotely accurate, how many are in Washington state and New York state. 

Good thing is with such large numbers, the fatality percentage rate numbers will plummet and morons will stop panicking and destroying their economies

1 hour ago, HalfHand said:

Wow!  That's a lot of cases, but I'm not hearing about many deaths.  Perhaps this isn't as deadly as we've been lead to believe.