European itineraries 2021?

As our cruise on Jewel for end of April just has been cancelled (after having the itinerary changed earlier this month from italian to spanish ports of call), I went to the RCL website and wanted to check if there were similiar cruises next year we could book instead.

However, the latest departure dates in the search engine is only until April 2021 at the moment and no European departures are in there yet.

When do they usually start putting in itineraries for Europe for the following year?

52 minutes ago, Brandis said:

As our cruise on Jewel for end of April just has been cancelled (after having the itinerary changed earlier this month from italian to spanish ports of call), I went to the RCL website and wanted to check if there were similiar cruises next year we could book instead.

However, the latest departure dates in the search engine is only until April 2021 at the moment and no European departures are in there yet.

When do they usually start putting in itineraries for Europe for the following year?

Departure dates go all the way to April 2022.  All 2021 dates are available. 

39A29B4C-8BE4-4491-A9F4-C16699797FAB.jpeg

1 hour ago, Brandis said:

Youre probably searching Europe rather than Mediterranean.

My bad, I was just looking at the month, not really at the year above. Of course, 2021 is fully available...

But in my list, there is only Europe, no selection for Mediterranean specifically.

Anyways, it seems none of the Radiance class ships is doing any real Med cruises next year. 😞