Please complete payment email for my Fully Paid Cruise

krittykat

I received an email from NCL indicating "Did you know there’s a payment due on your reservation? Make a payment before the payment due date shown on your vacation summary to ensure we’ll see you onboard. Make a Payment"

This cruise was fully paid in December and there was a payment summary on my NCL.  Now it is not there and I get this email.  All my extras are still there, my travel information, etc.

Any idea regarding this? I am supposed to sail on April 12 out of New Orleans (not sure this will happen) but I need this ironed out soon.   

Opinions, suggestions - anyone else with this issue?

Edited by krittykat

My NCL started showing that as soon as the cruise was cancelled.  Encore on March 29. Kind of irritating. Enough with the cruise countdown and constant reminders to pay for my fully paid for cancelled cruise. Looking forward to the magical date of March 23 and the "form" to see what is going to happen.

2 minutes ago, TonyFred said:

My NCL started showing that as soon as the cruise was cancelled.  Encore on March 29. Kind of irritating. Enough with the cruise countdown and constant reminders to pay for my fully paid for cancelled cruise. Looking forward to the magical date of March 23 and the "form" to see what is going to happen.

My cruise is not cancelled yet. My daughter's reservation is all good. Unfortunately they are closed right now. I dread trying to call them tomorrow

28 minutes ago, krittykat said:

My cruise is not cancelled yet. My daughter's reservation is all good. Unfortunately they are closed right now. I dread trying to call them tomorrow

Probably an indication they are getting ready to cancel, putting the cart before the horse. Not unusual.

I have the same thing for my May 30th Cruise.  It’s fully paid but saying it’s not 

Just waiting on NCL to cancel it so I can get a refund and my 2 Cruise next certificates back 

I had the same happen to our reservation for a TA on the Escape that's leaving in mid-April (well...supposed to leave...lol).  It was paid in full but then suddenly I got an "updated"  invoice emailed to me that said we owed another $500.  Same deal on the NCL website.  Called/emailed our PCC that we had booked the cruise through & he took care of it.  Easy, peasy.  Call NCL reservations & I'm sure they can take care of it.  Our PCC said that NCL's computers have been thrown for several loops lately....lol

Edited by tomk3212

I contacted NCL - spoke to a very nice person named Bill, who is working from home. It is some kind of glitch in the system - not sure it the the app or what.  He confirmed it is paid in full and sent both an itemized receipt for the cruise and for amenities. 
Spoke to him casually about whether our cruise will be actually sailing out of NOLA or not since Louisiana is on lock down through April 12 and our sail date is April 12 - it would appear that just going to the terminal and boarding would be in violation of the lock down. He seemed highly doubtful that it would be happening but then gave me the information about the "Peace of Mind" policy.   I thanked him - told him I was aware and said I would just wait and see and make my decision when it was closer.