Got cabin assignment off internet but....

MikeNKim

I just went on the carnival website and my cabin number has been assigned. Has anyone ever had them change the cabin number??? I am actually hoping they will, I have been put a little higher on the ship then I want, but I can't complain too much we have only cabins below and the kids play area above us. But do you think this cabin number might change in 2 and a half weeks???

Thanks

Kim

go to carnivals web site. click on gifts. add anything to your cart- add a booking number and that cabin number.

Once its set-- its rare its changed. but it does happen.

If you scroll down and see your names after adding your information-- its 99.99% your cabin.

I booked a BTY. I just clicked on modify your ressie and all the info was there including my dinning times. Then I just hit cancell so I didn't change anything.
What is BTY and did you book directly with Carnival? I didn't know we could check the dining times. I booked through a TA.

I booked a BTY. I just clicked on modify your ressie and all the info was there including my dinning times. Then I just hit cancell so I didn't change anything.

You will have this feature ONLY if you book with CArnival

Your dining times are requested only. Could change once onboard

How do I get my cabin assignment?:confused:

I just went on the carnival website and my cabin number has been assigned. Has anyone ever had them change the cabin number??? I am actually hoping they will, I have been put a little higher on the ship then I want, but I can't complain too much we have only cabins below and the kids play area above us. But do you think this cabin number might change in 2 and a half weeks???

Thanks

Kim

Sorry I ment inside GTY.....fingers weren't awake yet.

I just read a tip on this website that if you pretend to modify your booking it gives you this info.

I hope I continue to have the early dinner.......but the cabin number can change...lol

Thanks

How do I get my cabin assignment?:confused:

is your funpass done and completed?? It has to be completed and ready to print.

if so--

go to carnivals web page- scroll down to the bottum--click on fun pass.

fill in your name ship date of sailing and booking number. You will get two options-- click on view gifts. add anything all to your cart- (you wont be charged til you put information in)

once you add that item to your cart scroll down and see what you got. If the cabin is not set you will see GTEE.

This only works about 45 days before sailing-- if your cruise is still far away--please dont try it.

I can do that in about 2 weeks....... :D

is your funpass done and completed?? It has to be completed and ready to print.

if so--

go to carnivals web page- scroll down to the bottum--click on fun pass.

fill in your name ship date of sailing and booking number. You will get two options-- click on view gifts. add anything all to your cart- (you wont be charged til you put information in)

once you add that item to your cart scroll down and see what you got. If the cabin is not set you will see GTEE.

This only works about 45 days before sailing-- if your cruise is still far away--please dont try it.

Archived