Food for thought

40 minutes ago, lovescats5 said:

How do you expect people to come up with $1000 pp to book a cabin?  After half the population is out of work because their work place is not necessary where will they get the money?  How will a 70+ on a set income get the deposit?  Guess you just want a certain type of person on your ship, not us retired people.

Where did the 70+ on a set income get the deposit before?

I'm turning 70 and I guess quite different thoughts. First I'm thinking about the doctors letter to cruise, not the money. I was going to apply for social security this year, I'm wondering when they will reopen to drive down and apply in person. I planned on applying before hitting that magic 70 1/2 age. Guess I should have done it earlier and not waited to the limit.

The one thing I'm not worrying about is the deposit on my cruise. If money is that tight, I agree dont cruise if you cant afford it.

11 hours ago, maxsales said:

In the coming weeks and moths RCL, and all other cruise lines are going to need serious cash infusions to remain in business. 

Moths are coming?  Are they carrying disease or do they eat money?  Mass media ignoring this story.