Cabin selection on Reflection ???

Goodtime Cruizin

Hi all, we sure could use a little assistance w/ cabin selection. We've selected a cruise that will place us on the Reflection. I've just used a cruise deck site that allows us to potentially determine noise level above us etc. But we're curious to know where the designated smoking areas are.  ???

Also, if anyone has any thoughts for Deck 12, mid ship very near the elevators, Sky Suites 2155, 2165 port side and/or 2162 , 2165 starboard side. 

Thanks in Advance!

10 minutes ago, Goodtime Cruizin said:

Hi all, we sure could use a little assistance w/ cabin selection. We've selected a cruise that will place us on the Reflection. I've just used a cruise deck site that allows us to potentially determine noise level above us etc. But we're curious to know where the designated smoking areas are.  ???

Also, if anyone has any thoughts for Deck 12, mid ship very near the elevators, Sky Suites 2155, 2165 port side and/or 2162 , 2165 starboard side. 

Thanks in Advance!

I would choose 2165 or 2162 on the starboard side.  You will have less noise from the pool deck above.  Smoking is on the port side, deck 14 above, and it shouldn't affect you at all.  Just to make sure, choose 2162 on the starboard side.  🍷

54 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

I would choose 2165 or 2162 on the starboard side.  You will have less noise from the pool deck above.  Smoking is on the port side, deck 14 above, and it shouldn't affect you at all.  Just to make sure, choose 2162 on the starboard side.  🍷

Thank you! That's the info we were needing! 🍻

6 hours ago, Goodtime Cruizin said:

Thank you! That's the info we were needing! 🍻

Those Suites used to be Aqua Class Suites, so they should have the Hansgrohe® shower panel.  🍷

• Like 1