Cancelled Cruises have disappeared from MSC site?

skings

Just checked MSC US site. My April 12 MSC Meraviglia and 2 other cruises are not listed under bookings or anywhere.  Have not received cash back or any communication

from MSC. The 2 future cruises (over 100 days out)  were cancelled by me but I have not received deposit amounts (cancelled 3/17) I did take photos of booking pages when

cancelled was listed under original booking numbers. 

I know these are unreal times for cruise companies but hope MSC can at least give indication of whats ahead for all of us regarding monies paid.

I noticed for a while now MSC had been leaving cancelled cruises showing up under "MY Bookings" all the way up to sail date, but now they seem to be gone.  In fact all my sailings disappeared and I had to re-link the still active ones.  Did you or MSC cancel the April 12th?  I cancelled a 2021 cruise around March 3rd and refund showed on card in about a week.  I canceled another around March 17 and was told 7-10 days, but have not seen it credited back yet.  Cancelled another a few days ago and was told 30 days for refund.   FAQ for the MSC cancelled sailings states up to 60 days from date of sailing for refund.  My cancellations were simple deposit refunds on far out bookings so 30 days will be my limit before I start a dispute.

ETA: I see from your post in another thread MSC cancelled your April 12 and you requested a refund so the FAQ's 60 days from sail date would be what they will try to hold you to.  I expect it won't take that long.

Edited by Até